Tuesday, August 26, 2008










FRIENDS


When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew-- When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in -- When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get. -- When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining --When you are confused -- I will use little words--When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well Again I don't want whatever you have-- When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt-- This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask;'because you are my friend'-- Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth..
I am so thankful for all my friends even if your pretty face is not posted
LOVE YA





2 comments:

Derek and Jannette said...

Sooo true!! You are such a good friend Haley. I am so glad that we have started hanging out more. It has been a fun summer:) Thank you!

Kayleen said...

Cute! My sis is lucky to have an awesome friend like you. :)