Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Las Vegas
Matt & I got to fly to Vegas for a long weekend
courtesy of his work, it was so fun being with our friends,
playing and relaxing
some we haven't seen for awhile that are now living in Vegas.
We did a little gambling I won a little Matt lost a little, like always,
they took us to the the Danny Gan's show, which was so funny, and of
course my favorite part was going out to eat at T-bones it was so YUMMY!
Here we are at Danny Gan's taking car of Kevin

Jenn Danielle & Me


Did someone say CHEESE!
RELAXING BY THE TOPLESS POOL

(HAHAHAHA)



2 comments:

Ryan*Danielle *Leah*Marcus said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Hi wench,
How are you?
Emily sent me your blog. Your girls are adorable and congrats on your 1 year old. I can't believe it. If you'd like to chat my email is cicilycirillo@msn.com.