Monday, February 28, 2011

SUNSHINE I WANT SUNSHINE!!!

I am so over all this snowy wet cold weather and ready for the sun to be shining, I know a lot of people love the snow and all the fun activities it brings but not me I love it for December only, I think when I'm an old lady I want to be tan and wrinkly on a beach where the sun is always shining ;) We try and take a fun family vacation every other year in the Spring and this year we decided (well I decided) that we were going to spend a week in Sunny Florida but not at Disney World this time, as much as we loved going to Disneyland we thought we would try and make this trip a little more relaxing with a little less crowd so its all about the beach and water this year we rented a condo for the first part of our trip and are going to visit Discovery Cove and let the big girls do the dolphin swim, then do a couple days at Sea World then off to St. Pete Beach where we are staying and a kid friendly resort they have a 3 story water slide on the beach and a floating water park on the ocean, kid activities every hour on the hour, We are so excited and are counting down the days until we are playing in the sun!!

No comments: