Thursday, September 11, 2008



Today I am thankful for my freedom and those who are fighting to keep it.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!






BLACK MAGIC WOMAN
THAT'S WHAT I AM
So the story goes something like this Tuesday I told Matt I was going to the church on Thursday for Relief Society and he would have the girls, Wednesday I reminded him of my plans for the next night, Thursday rolls around I'm waiting for him to get home so I can get ready and he starts in that he needs to go out and shoot his bow and the kids are at there friends and he thinks he is going to go out in the field and shoot the bow, um my feeling on this was NO WAY I had made plans for the night he new he had the kids and he shouldn't pawn them off on the neighbor so to shorten it up I didn't go and he did, when he came home he said (what did you do sit here with your voodoo doll and stick pins in it to hurt me) I looked up at him and his hand was covered in blood, he had cut his finger to the bone with an arrow head.



Matt needed six stitches and is lucky he didn't hit a ligament (or I'm glad I didn't poke him any worse:)







5 comments:

Marnie said...

Ouch! I hope he is going to be alright.

Amy said...

That is pretty disgusting. I believe in karma , how about you? :)
Hope he is doing well - Give him my best!

Derek and Jannette said...

Haley, you really gotta quit the that voodoo thing!! That really looks like it hurt.

Shanna said...

That'll teach him!

Kayleen said...

Eeeewwwww, for gross! Hope that finger heals quick.