Wednesday, September 3, 2008

OK Jannette look close see what i did to your picture:)
This duck was a little crazy, he should have been a pig!

Gardner Village


What a wonderful day Jannette and I loaded all the kids up and took them over to Gardner Village to feed the ducks and do a little shopping it was so fun and the kids were sooo sooo good its not often we go somewhere and their isn't a Major meltdown or argument I must say they totally deserved there treat from the candy store.


Amanda loved feeding the ducks next time she will need a whole loaf of bread to her self, she was so into it that I couldn't even get her to look at me when I took her pictures.


Emilee & Manda


Isabella tasting Savannahs giant jaw breaker sucker

5 comments:

koushik said...

Cute Girls...nice pics

Amy said...

Was this at Gardener Village? Because I was there yesterday and got pics of Emerson and the geese/duck too! Hope your girls toes didn't get bit like his did though!

Haley Worthington said...

ok i am not sure who koushik is??
someone i know or a BLOG STALKER, let me know who ya are or if anyone else does??

Marnie said...

Looks like such a fun day. You have such beautiful girls.

Kayleen said...

Awesome pictures! I think I know what you did to that picture... you photo shopped an earring out, right? Do I win a prize? :)