Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TAGGED BY JANNETTE

The rules are to list 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
  1. I worry about everything and everyone I lay awake at night thinking thinking thinking...right now I am worried thinking of our last dentist (don't ask, & yes I know that's weird)
  2. I'm a nail bitter, big surprise with me being a worry wort.
  3. I hate ELEVATORS, I do what ever possible not to get in them.
  4. I'm not a fan of milk and if I do have a glass it has to be in a glass glass and no one else better drink from my cup.
  5. I would like to say I like to find the best deal shopping but to sum it up I'm CHEAP, A PENNY PINCHER.
  6. Very indecisive I don't want to be the one who decides where we go to dinner or what we should to do

2 comments:

Amy said...

HA HA! Love it! I will totally do this tag!

momof5foxes said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm...kay' you asked for it...but I really don't even know 5 people who blog, so, this will be interesting...