Sunday, September 7, 2008

WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO??
We had a fun relaxing weekend and definitely are not ready for it to be over Savannah is back on track Monday and little Miss Amanda starts preschool Tuesday, I'm sure that will be a treat trying to pry her off me.Friday night we totally relaxed and stayed at home with the kids,enjoying the nice weather and playing outside, we have a new toy on our street and the whole neighborhood (adults included have enjoyed it)and not for the purpose it serves, Saturday was my nephew Emerson's first birthday party, it was perfect weather for it, he is such a sweetie I don't know what he liked more the taste of his little toes or the yummy cupcake! Now Sundays come and gone and we are preparing for the new and exciting week to come.


All the kids playing and dancing

How fast can you run???

YUMMY YUM YUM!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the pic of your friends and the speed meter! So funny! Thanks for coming to E's party...it was so fun! I want to see all the pics you took with you new camera!

Derek and Jannette said...

You have been tagged by me
Love Jannette